It is a fact that during this COVID -19 Coronavirus children are at greater risk of abuse both physically and emotionally. I was told recently of two very sad incidents against children, one of 11 weeks the other of 8 weeks, who were both subject to physical abuse.
ABUSE OF CHILDREN IS WRONG AND MUST NOT BE TOLERATED!
There is help out there for the children and their parents - here are some organisations to help (please click on each to access their websites):
If you are concerned about a child please don't stand aside contact:
- Bracknell Forest Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 01344 352005
- Wokingham Council Children & Families
- Thames valley police website - phone 0845 8505 505
- NSPCC - 24 hour helpline 0808 800 5000
- ChildLine website - 24 hour helpline 0800 11 11